Selecting A Group Of Elements
- To select a group, click on point A.
- Drag to point B.
- When point B is clicked, the group is selected.
- The color of elements in the group becomes magenta.
- To unselect an element in a group, click the Select Element tool.
- Press Shift, then select the element by clicking close to it.
- Below, the element selected again is no longer part of the group. That is, it is
no longer selected.
- When a group of elements is selected, the Alter Plan tool bar shown at the top of
this screen becomes active.
- Groups of elements can be cut, moved, rotated, resized, and flipped.